Color sketch: Digital sketches with colored sketch lines and flat colors
Full body: $35 Face portrait: $25 Additional characters: $10
Pony: Inked drawing of your pony OC against abstract background $30
Color wash/rainbow: Image rendered so that the whole image is one or more colors like a wash, can be a combination of any colors or rainbow.
Full body: $45 Portrait: $30 Additional characters: $20
Lineless flats: Stark, pixelly color shapes
Full body: $40 Face portrait: $30 Additional characters: $20
Fully Rendered portrait: Fully digitally painted character portrait bust against abstract background
$60 - for additional things like backdrops or additional characters, ask for quote.
Full illustration: Fully rendered digital illustrations
$100+ prices vary ask for quote.
Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each individual piece.
2) Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client. After which a preliminary quote will be provided by the Artist.
3) Payments $40 and under must be made up front in full before preliminary work begins. Payment plans are available for commissions above $40.
4) The Client must discuss any deadline expectations the Client has with the Artist before payment. The Artist reserves the right to turn down work with deadlines the Artist can not reasonably accommodate. The Artist ensures that work is done in a reasonable and timely manner.
5) In the event that the Artist cannot yet accept new work, the Client will be given the option of being placed on a waiting list, to be contacted by the Artist when commissions are available again. The Client does not need to pay to be placed on the waiting list, the waiting list is a service provided as a courtesy to the Client. Being on the waiting list does not constitute an agreement separate from the Terms of Service, the waiting list only constitutes a promise to contact when the artist is available for work. It is the responsibility of the Client to give correct and up to date contact information to the Artist to allow the Artist to contact them.
6) Clients will have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commissions at multiple key stages. First the pose can be altered during the thumbnail stage. Additional thumbnails can be requested if needed; up to three in addition to those initially provided. After this, the rough sketch will be done and alterations can be requested then to this sketch. No more than two full revision of the sketch (or equal in terms of small alterations) will be made, and no complete changes to the pose after the pose is approved in thumbnails unless the Client wishes to pay for extra sketch revisions (at $15 per full sketch).
There will also be a chance for input during the color or underpainting stage, to insure the colors are accurate.
7) Critique and redline corrections for commissions above $40 are welcome to ensure the best result. Commissions under said price are considered as small works, and thus time revising sketches is no factored into the price.
8) The Artist reserves the right to reject critique and redline pertaining to artistic skill or style preference (i.e. anatomy, coloring style, etc.) if said critique reduces the artistic quality of the piece.
9) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during the sketch stage they will be refunded 50% of what they paid.
10) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the coloring stage they will not be issued a refund.
11) The Artist will not discuss a commission with a client via public forum, instant messenger, or private note. Communications about commissions between Client and Artist will be made only through (email@example.com) to ensure all information and communications are consolidated in one location.
12) The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior, and/or inability to communicate in effective English.
13) The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on commission when necessary. Clients are encouraged to check in when they feel it’s necessary for updates, assurance or reminders.
14) The artist will not handle depiction of illegal activities, sexually explicit (x-rated) materials and hateful images. Non-explicit fetish, artistic nudity, violence, gore, and humorously offensive work will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
15) The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, blog, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
16) The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. Rights can be negotiated for an added fee.
17) The Client may not make prints of the artwork, excepting single prints for personal use and display not to be resold or used commercially. The Client may not profit from the artwork. The Client may resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required, and it must not be any high resolution of the artwork.
18) The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
19) The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.